As you know we are in the crosshairs of a major snow storm/blizzard this weekend. The Town of Hampstead and the HOA snow contractor are ready to take on the task of clearing roads and keeping everyone as safe as possible. Below are requests and reminders that will make their job easier thus allowing everyone in the community to weather the storm.
- Vehicles may not be parked on the side of the street on which blue snowflake signs are placed.
- Please park your vehicles in your garage, driveway or parking spaces. Please do not park your cars on the street. This will allow the Town’s snowplow to effectively clear the roads and allow for easy passage of neighbors and emergency vehicles.
- Townhome residents, please park your vehicles in your parking spaces. Please do not park on Upper Forde Lane and the community owned parking spaces behind the townhomes and over by the pavilion. Again this will allow the plow drivers to clear these areas most effectively.
- Please DO NOT shovel snow into the road way. Snow should be shoveled into yards and alike.
- It is a town ordinance that you must clear all sidewalks as soon as the snow event is over.
- Please check on your neighbors and help whenever possible.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
North Carroll Farms HOA Board of Directors
January 20, 2016